24 November 2012

working for the weekend

                                          The view this morning...

Sadly, I'm at the lab today, working on a homework assignment that is due on Tuesday.  I'm about to head home for the day, however, and we have plans with friends for dinner and cards tonight.  Since it's a weekend and I'm the only person in the building, I set up in the 3rd floor conference room so I'd get to look outside instead of working in my cave cubicle.  It's really windy again today and I can hear the it roaring outside.  The water is a cool blue-green color, which unfortunately isn't very apparent in the photographs.  It was cloudy when I got in this morning, but now it's partly sunny!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
                                        
                                          The view now....



No comments:

Post a Comment