22 January 2012

Arizona Part 5 - Family

I forgot to post this last entry...so here it is more than a week late.  I've post-dated it so that it will show up when it was supposed to.


Our time in Arizona went far too quickly and I was not ready for re-immersion in work.  Despite all the running around, I left feeling happy and surprisingly well rested.  :)

Friday and Saturday were our last two days and we spent them around Phoenix - driving up South Mountain to see the city spread out, exploring Dad and Barb's neighborhood, soaking in the hot tub, grocery shopping and cooking for Saturday's lunch with Jodi, Paul and the girls.  It's crazy, but Steve and I hadn't even met Keira, Emylia, and Sophia.  And Kaitlyn we'd only met once, when she was a baby.  We had a blast on Saturday.  Steve took Kaitlyn and Keira for a ride in the golf cart, I colored with Keira, and Emylia was busy building a lego tower that was taller than she was.  It's sad to go home and not know when we'll get to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment