22 May 2011

Home again

Friday it rained hard all day (there was a forecast of 4-6 inches rain).  Our meeting ended about noon and we packed up and went into Christiansted, a town towards the eastern side of the island.  Since it was raining so hard, we didn't explore much, but did have a nice lunch and drinks at a bar with a view of the harbor.


The flights home on Saturday started again with a tiny plane, but I got a picture this time.  It was still raining so no great pictures, but it was a fun flight.  Once again I had the seat behind the pilot, which made for a cool view of the landing strip in San Juan.




I'm glad to be home!  Steve, as usual, did a great job of eating almost everything in the fridge.  Time to go grocery shopping, I guess.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a good use of the olives right now :)

    Love, Mom Julie

    ReplyDelete