15 December 2014

Feeling nostalgic

Yesterday I grabbed a few boxed of photos from storage to sort through.  Inside were all the photo negatives I've kept over the years, so I started scanning them in to digitize them.  It was so much fun seeing pictures of things I haven't thought of in years and years. 

Here's a fun subset.

On one of our first dates, way back in 1999, at a local state park in Wisconsin.  We look so young!

OMG, Seca as a puppy.  So adorable.





 At Jane's house, first 'family photo' with the new puppy.  
 Steve and I in northern Wisconsin on a camping trip, probably around 2000-2001.

Steve being silly, dipping his toe in the Atlantic on our trip to GA where he proposed.

 Seca, and Seca and I on a backpacking trip in Wyoming in ~2005.

 Finally, Steve and Seca playing in a fort that our nieces Natalie and Margaret built, not sure of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment